Deniz polisinden Adalar çevresinde 'deniz taksi' denetimi

Russian Foreign Ministry Spokesperson Zakharova issued a statement regarding the cancellation of IAEA Director General Rafael Grossi's planned August 20-21 visit to the Zaporizhzhia Nuclear Power Plant and Enerhodar.

Zakharova said all details of the visit had been agreed in advance between the Russian side and the IAEA Secretariat and that the necessary security guarantees had been provided.

Zakharova claimed that Ukraine had clearly stated that it could not guarantee Grossi's safety if he travelled to the plant through Russian territory and argued that, as a result, the IAEA Director General had been forced to cancel the visit.

Zakharova claimed that threats to the Zaporizhzhia Nuclear Power Plant originated from Ukraine, alleging that the Kyiv authorities had previously disrupted rotations of IAEA experts at the plant and violated ceasefire arrangements for repairs to energy infrastructure affecting the plant's safety.

Zakharova also said that a public transport stop in Enerhodar was attacked on the morning of August 18, leaving one person dead and 15 others injured.

The Russian Foreign Ministry spokesperson also argued that the political and material support provided by Western countries to the administration of Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky was encouraging Kyiv to take more risky steps.

Eu Day Light

 

facebook sharing button Facebook
twitter sharing button Tweeter
whatsapp sharing button Whatsapp